Focus Area: Byte Into Science
Day 7- AI and You
- Sequence: a particular order in which related events, movements, or things follow each other.
- Specific: clearly defined or identified
With a buddy, create two different unifix cube towers (make one model and direct one model).
Based on your activity and the examples you saw of AI, what does a program need to be Artificial Intelligence instead of just a program?
- What did you learn in today's lesson?
- Song writing activity. https://studio.code.org/s/20-hour/stage/12/puzzle/1
- How Robots Work http://science.howstuffworks.com/robot.htm