Focus Area: Byte Into Science
Day 5- Robot Research
- Artificial Intelligence - How computers think. Programmers write the algorithms that provide computers with AI.
- Robotics - The branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots.
- Robot - a machine capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically, esp. one programmable by a computer.
- Create a robot to help you out with something in your everyday life. What will you program it to do? What is an example of the instructions that the robot would have to follow to do its job? In other words, how does this robot use Artificial Intelligence?
- Type your draft in MS Word. Save.
- What did you learn in today's lesson?
- How do robots work. http://science.howstuffworks.com/robot.htm