Focus Area: Robotics
Day 3- Introduction to Robotics
- Robotics - The science or study of the technology associated with the design, fabrication, theory, and application of robots.
- Robot - any machine that does work on its own, automatically.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)? - The ability of a computer or other machine to perform those activities that are normally thought to require intelligence. It is also referred to as the branch of computer science concerned with the development of machines having this ability.
1. Watch video
2. Answer these questions with a buddy:
- Will robots ever be able to think for themselves?
- Do you think that computers are smarter than people?
- Will robots ever pose a threat to humans?